Los Angeles writer, playwright, and performer Karen Rizzo wrote the book Things to Bring, S#!t to Do . . . and other inventories of anxiety made entirely out of lists she’s saved since she was a child.
1) The memoir was a 2006 Book Sense Highlight for ‘Fascinating Lives’
2) Our interview with her is now up in Profiles
3) Find out what she thinks list-making really tells us about ourselves
4) She just wrote to tell us that she’s now working on a novel
5) She says it scares her
6) We wonder if there are any lists in her novel
7) You can watch her here, reading some lists from her book