We’re looking for a creative and dedicated individual to join us in the position of Webmaster, to help our efforts in publishing literary writing about motherhood.
Please note: Literary Mama is a labor of love. This is a volunteer position. All work is conducted remotely, via internet.
Send your resume and cover letter to lminfo (at) literarymama (dot) com by October 25, 2019.
Our Webmaster will be responsible for ensuring the website is functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date. The Webmaster will assist the process of transitioning our site to a mobile-friendly and modern platform. The Webmaster will share expertise, troubleshoot issues, and work with the Social Media Editor and Publisher to monitor and analyze site performance and review SEO.
Qualifications and Expectations
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient in Google Suite (Drive, Groups, Calendar, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise in HTML
- Organized, detail- and deadline-oriented
- Works well with a team
- 1 to 5 hours a week and available to troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Experience as a mother (we expansively define experiences of motherhood – see “About Us” for more info)